Sacred Heart Greenwich, like many independent schools, uses the services of School and Student Services for Financial Aid, or SSS, to help in assessing need.
The following information is required to apply for financial aid:
DUE DATE FOR SUBMITTING ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS:
- Parent Financial Statement (PFS) - You may complete the Parents’ Financial Statement online at sss.nais.org. Click on green “Apply Now” button to enter the PFS Online. DUE DATE FOR COMPLETING THE PFS IS JANUARY 15. If you have questions as you complete the PFS, contact SSS customer service at 800.344.8328.
- All federal tax forms, including ALL schedules and W-2’s, and any applicable business returns. You may submit additional required documents in one of three ways:
- If you complete the PFS online, you will have access to the Manage Documents section of the PFS Online, where you can upload documents.
- If you wish to submit documents by mail directly to SSS, send them with a COVER SHEET (found at sss.nais.org/go/coversheet) to School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph, MA 02368-0449.
- If you prefer to submit additional documentation directly to Sacred Heart Greenwich, please mail a copy (not the original) of each document to Convent of the Sacred Heart, Attn: Financial Aid Office, 1177 King Street, Greenwich, CT 06831.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residency with green card (both student applicants and parents).
- Federal Form 4506, signed but undated.
- FEBRUARY 15 for new applicants
- MARCH 1 for returning CSH families
The information you provide is kept confidential and shared only with the Financial Aid Committee. Financial Aid files are reviewed and allocations are made, only after a student is admitted. If a student is neither admitted nor placed in the wait pool, the financial aid file is shredded.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com
or call 203.532.3534 if you have any questions.